Tuesday, July 19, 2011

And So It Begins...

So, here I am finally starting my own blog. I've been thinking about and longing to start one, ever since I saw the movie "Julia & Julie." I thought the idea of having a place where I could write out my thoughts, (instead of justing thinking them) was soooooo cool.

     A little about me: I'm married to my best friend. We've been married for 15 years, now. He's the love of my life, and I wouldn't trae him for anything. Besides, the idea of having to learn somebody new at this point...is not on my agenda. Not to mention, that "Best Friend" is the world's ABSOLUTE best father. So, he's most definitely a keeper.
     I have two children. My daughter is 16 and going into her senior year of high school. My son is nine months old. That's right. Nine months old. And no, he wasn't a mistake or an "oops" (as some family members of mine have sugested). Mike and I actually set about the business of trying to conceive him. It took six long, arduous (LOL) months, but it finally happened.
     While I was pregnant with my son, I decided that I was going to have a third child. My husband jumps on and off this particular bandwagon depending on whch way the wind is blowing. Some days, he's very gung-ho about having a third. Other days, he adamantly insists that he is happy with the 2 that we have. I can't get caught up on the opinion of somebody who's so wishy-washy. So, in my opinion...we're currently trying for a 3rd.

     By trade, I'm an author. I have one published title, but I'm currently shopping a deal for my next book. And when time allows, I'm even writing on another. In between book deals, I'm a stay-at-home mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment